Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Assignment 3 - Circles, Squares, Triangles

I would think that squares would be pretty tricky in terms of placing them in design because squares have equal measurements to each side but I found it being the easiest. I love the bottom right design, i think its simple but classy in a way. Even though it's just tilted, and used the exact same rectangles, it changed the design... to me that appeals to me.


I would think that the triangle would be the easiest, but... nope. I had hard time with the triangles. But as the same as the top (rectangles), the incompleteness/inconsistency appeals to me, so in a way, I think it worked for me.. I think..



But out of all the shapes, the most fun I had were the circles. I thought of so many possible ways I could design with these. There's so many possibilities with the circles!!



No comments: